PLACEMENT TEST INSTRUCTIONS
This is a free online placement test that contains 3 sections: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
If you have no knowledge about the language at all, you don’t need to take this test. You may then directly enroll in either Beginner 1, Beginner A, Beginner Semi-Intensive I or Beginner Super-Intensive.
Take Beginner test if:
- You have had little exposure to the language.
- You have visited some Spanish speaking countries but only for short periods of time.
- You consider yourself a beginner.
Take Beginner Test
Take the Intermediate test if:
- You understand basic vocabulary (greetings, weather, colors, numbers, clothes, food, household items, sports, occupations, moods, time
expressions, common places, prepositions, etc.)
- You feel comfortable speaking slowly mostly in the present test, but uncomfortable speaking in the past.
- You have lived in a Spanish speaking country for more than a month.
- You consider your level to be intermediate.
Take Intermediate Test
Take the Advanced test if:
- You have an extensive vocabulary base.
- You feel comfortable speaking in the present tense and both the simple past and imperfect tenses.
- You have lived in a Spanish speaking country for six months or more.
- You consider your level to be advanced.
Take Advanced Test